You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Finally! An outlet for the voices in my head to vent.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Almost instantly, when I came across this site, I knew I had to sign on and get to pecking
at this keyboard. You see, for the longest time, I've had so many essays and writings that
I've had stored in spirals, on Post It notes, napkins--you name it, and I've used it.
So now, as I sit here the day after Christmas listening to Eminem's Encore (you gotta admit, it's a great CD) for once, I'm at a loss for words. I finally have an outlet for the voices in my head to vent and what happens, I have absolutely nothing to put down that could even be misconstrued as interesting so I'll continue to type until something good comes along.
I could start off by talking about myself, but I'm sure no one wants to read about a guy who spends countless minutes in a day trying to avoid responsibility. Maybe I could entertain with some jokes or countless humor but then I've learned that what I find funny--others find offensive. And the last thing this world needs is someone who offends. So I'll start by talking about myself and what I plan to put on this site.
I live in San Diego but at this moment, I'm in Hong Kong on a deployment courtesy of the worlds' finest Navy (that was typed with sarcasm and you'll know why later on). I was at one time in a happy marriage that lasted for almost 10 years to which I have an 8 year old son, whom I'll refer to as D (he would prefer Tony Hawk--but I'm typing this, not him). The marriage was going great until one crazy evening when I realized, "Wait a minute, I'm a homo!"
Then began the spiral. But miraculously, everything remained intact. I didn't die. I didn't suddenly get the urge to wear a feather boa or anything like that.
So now, I have an family that's still in love with me as I've always been with them. On this page, you'll see the humor that goes on in my life and pretty soon, you the reader, will be just as convinced as I am, that my life flows like a bad, bad episode of Seinfeld.
Mahalo!
TG_H


0 Responses to “Finally! An outlet for the voices in my head to vent.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3