You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Tsunami or Mother Earth playing hardball.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The past couple of days have been somewhat of a blur. So much has been going on here and in the world that I don't know where to even begin. We finally left Hong Kong on the 28th and just when I thought everything was all good, Mother Earth decided to play a game of hardball with the world. The earthquake in the Indian Ocean that caused a massive tsumnami to travel all the way from Sumatra to Thailand and on to Saudi Arabia, destroying everything in its path.
And to think, This Man was smack dead in the middle of enjoying Kwanzaa!
Needless to say, I had to put the lighting of candles on hold and pay attention to what was going on in Asia. The stories were pouring in every moment. At current count there have been something close to 80,000 deaths not to mention those that are missing. You can't help but see the stories on the news and on the Web. It's unbelieveable!

Mahalo!
TG_H


2 Responses to “Tsunami or Mother Earth playing hardball.”

  1. Blogger Jason Hamilton 

    Looks like the death count is over 100K. I work with a few folks who have been affected by this terrible event
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6755841/displaymode/1107//s/2/framenumber/5

  2. Blogger THATGUY_HEATH 

    yeah, man...I saw that count this morning. Absolutely amazing. I've been to Phuket, Thailand before--such a travesty to see unfolding. We're headed that way to provide some assistance and relief.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3