You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Off the cuff...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I've realized that lately my posts on this blog have become more and more infrequent than This Man would like, but what am I supposed to do--make shit up.
I don't think so!
So this morning, sitting at my desk with all the lights out and only the gurgle of the nearby fish aquarium to annoy the hell out of me, This Man got to thinking about some of the things that I'd learned or realized since the last time I blogged (which was just about 2 weeks ago). The list was pretty long, but somehow I've managed to compress it down to about 10 major things. Also, while mentally working on my list, This Man also managed to get rid of some of the pics that have been in my camera for god only knows how long so there'll be pics also.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's the list.
  1. Never, ever sneak off for a wank while wearing anything marked "Dry Clean Only". You're almost guaranteed to get spunk on it (and who wants to explain to the lady at the cleaners that it's actually Man Milk that's on your new D&G tee shirt).
  2. Even though The Dutchman and This Man were headed down a path of destruction (he's the second person ever to break my heart), I'm actually content being friends with him. I figure since I couldn't have him as a boyfriend, then having him as a true friend couldn't be all that bad.
  3. For my buddy JS, I'm sorry that it had been damn near 6 months since we'd last seen each other. Last weekend was great; this week has been exciting and I know there's much more fun to come .
  4. I know there was a time when This Man was glad to no longer be stationed onboard a ship, but lately I've found myself missing that comaraderie that comes with being stationed with 300+ men and women and out to sea (even if it's only off the coast of our homeport).
  5. This Man has learned to never trust the guy that calls my phone, leaves a long descriptive message and doesn't bother to leave his name or phone number, only to find out that I can't remember who it was that I gave my number out to in the first place.
  6. Going out to a bar on a weeknight beats the weekend crowd HANDS DOWN!
  7. Next time, This Man will buy tickets to see Fiona Apple the moment that they go on sale. (She's coming to the House of Blues next week--the show sold out the day I was supposed to get tickets--UGH!)
  8. Broke, low on cash and bored out of your mind? Head to the local pool hall and play a few games--even if you suck.
  9. "Maintain Circuit Discipline!" I just miss saying that. (it goes back to Number 4 and doing my job in Radio).
  10. Even though I may not realize it, I have more to be happy about or thankful for than I let on.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mahalo


0 Responses to “Off the cuff...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3