You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



On the Brink


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No, that picture isn't This Man showing his ass for the camera. It's actually me trying to fix my Motorola SB5100 modem, while on the phone with the tech representative at Time Warner Cable and Road Runner National Help Desk. What's happening these days is the workstation that This Man uses to blog and do all of my other computer dealings, is on the brink. It seems that I'm able to receive info in but I'm not able to surf the web. It all has something to do with that fucking spyware bullshit and on and on.
So after talking with the tech reps at Time Warner, This Man drove all the way from my house up to to Miramar to the TW offices to replace the Motorola modem. Forty-five minutes later, hot and pissed, This Man returned home, quickly installed the modem only to find that there were other problems, primarily (let me tell it) on the Time Warner side. So what's a guy to do?
Well, if you're This Man you'll use those fucking AOL CDs that come in the mail as your primary ISP. It sucks using dial-up, but it works and the Tech Rep from TW isn't scheduled to come out until next week. Until then or until This Man develops more patience for dealing with this dial up modem...

Mahalo


2 Responses to “On the Brink”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yo..you should write more of the 'hot stuff' going on in your life..

  2. Blogger a_diva_in_red 

    What's up "Anonymous Poster"...you living vicariously through ThisMan and getting your rocks off to his posts???? Note to ThisMan: Your loyal readers love you Hot Boy Sex or Non....LMAO

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3