You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Old Blues


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Digging through my closet today, This Man stumbled upon this pair of jeans that I hadn't seen in ages! And since I was only dashing across the street to the post office, I threw them on with a pair of flip flops, a tee shirt and headed downstairs. Much to my surprise, they still fit and in fact they were a bit loose which is always good. But what I can't help but marvel at is the fact that they aren't a pair of my 7 jeans or my Paper Denim & Cloth jeans (those that This Man paid over a hundred bucks for each), but a pair that I'd gotten back in 2001 from The Gap. What I suddenly like again about these jeans is I didn't buy them already damaged, I damaged them through continuous wear and washing to the point where they are a beautiful shade of blue. Did I mention that they're as soft as the finest cotton?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This Man will definitely be putting them back into circulation. And while my premium denims are more pricey, this pair only cost about 3o buck. And the bonus, I'd better add is the hole in the crotch which provides perfect ventilation for This Man, seeing as I always go commando.
So until I have something more interesting to publish...

Mahalo


0 Responses to “The Old Blues”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3