You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Gossip


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Whenever This Man is chatting online and whenever I'm chatting with someone about something that's interesting then I'll usually save a transcript of the session. I usually do this under the impression that someday, This Man will need those documents either to catch someone in a lie or to save my own ass.
I had the conversation below with a buddy of mine on Gay.com. Because it's raw chattage at best, I did go through and edit some and change the name of the guy that I was chatting with. Only when I went back and read it, did This Man see the humor within the devious conversation. Also, I cropped off the beginning (don't worry, it wasn't important)because we were gossiping about another guy before changing the subject. In this transcript, I am "Heathboy27".

Heathboy27» so he's on a fitness kick now?
«Heathboy27» amazing!
«Heathboy27» hey, I need your help
«SevenDeadHookers» ok
«Heathboy27» okay, so say there's this hot, sexy ass muscle brotha that's in town from Sacramento, right
«Heathboy27» well, apparently he told one of your closest buds that he would meet up with him once he got to town
«SevenDeadHookers» mine?
«Heathboy27» so the buddy's all excited and bragging about it because the man is hot
«Heathboy27» hypothetically, Steve...keep up
«SevenDeadHookers» ooh..
«SevenDeadHookers» lol
«Heathboy27» then tonight, the guy sends you a message on Adam and tells you that
if you don't stay at Flicks too long to stop by his hotel room to "kick it"

«Heathboy27» and gives you the number and everything
«Heathboy27» so here's the question...if you were in that situation, what would you do AND would you tell your buddy about it?
«SevenDeadHookers» well... the guy visiting is a tramp... so he wont' say anything.. tap it.. pretend you never met him
«Heathboy27» thanks for co-signing
«Heathboy27» that's what I planned to do
«SevenDeadHookers» lol

Place your bets! What do you think This Man did?

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Gossip”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3