You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Either it was a bad dream or Bush really was elected to a second term of office.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've convinced myself that the next 4 years will not be a repeat of the previous 4. Just as I settled on the fact that this country didn't have a President (atleast in my head, we didn't), the first thing I saw on Yahoo(http://www.yahoo.com) today was that designers Badgley Mischka would be designing the gowns for the Bush twins (who I'm convinced are really drag queens--I mean, look at them). Granted that's hardly important news to this man--I much prefer to follows the trials and tribulations of Paris Hilton, it was enough of a reminder to the fact that after being tea-bagged by Dubya Bush for the past four years, we the people have opted to allow ourselves another shot at swabbing the sack that belongs to our dear President. Yeah, that was pretty harsh, but you have to admit, it was funny.
I'm sure everyone's probably wondering why I still haven't accepted the fact that he won the election. The truth is, I really don't know. I just feel like at any moment now, someone's going to scream out, "GOTCHA!" and I'm going to see that he will not be residing in the White House once again and that the U-Haul that I'd pictured to be pulling up to the service entrance would indeed be there to pack up their things.
Now here's the crazy part, this man didn't want John Kerry to win either.

Mahalo.


0 Responses to “Either it was a bad dream or Bush really was elected to a second term of office.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3