You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Booze, pool & America's Next Top Model


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Even as This Man sits here at my desk with a glass of Yellow Tail Shiraz (simply my favorite) , trying to figure out how best to blog about my evening with my new buddy, DB, I can't help but smile and think that just as I was about to write him off as a guy that I had absolutely nothing in common with, it turns out we have several things in common.
I met DB online and we'd exchange a few brief messages before and that was about it. I thought he was very nice looking and his profile seemed interesting enough. He was looking for some cool, down to earth men to hang out with and hopefully form a friendship. Whereas This Man was a bit down to earth and didn't have too many friends to begin with. A couple of nights ago, we were sending instant messages to each other and agreed to hang out Thursday evening. Once committed, This Man had no idea what we could do. He was into movies and playing video games whereas I rarely went to the movies (the last movie This Man saw was The Fantastic Four--it sucked) and I hated video games. I suggested bike riding or playing tennis, but he didn't own a bike and wasn't too sure about tennis. The happy medium, we both like to play pool--even though we both said we could barely play (he would later beat me).
Thursday night, we met for drinks and decided that we would figure out what to do from there. Come to find out, he was really interesting and nice. Did I mention that he was in the military also? So of course, we exchanged crazy stories. Before I knew it, it was damn near midnight.
Next venue, Numbers--we introduced each other to some of our buddies, had drinks and This Man ended up getting my ass beat at pool. Nevertheless, I was having a great time with this guy. And come to find out, like me, he was a big fan of America's Next Top Model. Whereas, guy would normally talk about sports, Maxim magazine, silly jokes or the like, we got into a discussion about who was going to win on the reality series! Don't be alarmed, we were in a gay bar so it was all good.
We agreed that we would see each other again and I'm certainly hoping that we do. It's been a while since This Man has actually hung out with a guy that was so amazing and fun that even I was amazed when I was able to relax and actually be myself.
Can't wait to see him again.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Booze, pool & America's Next Top Model”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3