You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



FUCK the Omen, I'm still seeing him.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After my last post, This Man had an inkling of wonder about whether I should continue to see Raymond even after my car had been broken into while parked out in front of his apartment. Last night, I got to thinking about Raymond and realized that I did want to see him. So since I couldn't call him (1. Remember, I no longer have my phone and 2. I didn't know his number), This Man had to take my chances and linger on the sidewalk in front of his apartment and toss rocks up at the window. But before I would do that, last night at Claire de Lune coffee house, a group of drummers called Tam Tam Mandique were performing and I wanted to catch Raymond and invite him to see them as they bought some West African flavor to North Park. When I couldn't get ahold of him, This Man went and saw their performance alone. Later I did get to see Raymond and he invited me to stay at his place, watch a movie and spend some time together.
After having my car broken into, This Man was happy that I hadn't bothered to park near his place, but rather parked a few blocks away and walked.
I spent the night again and this morning, we were talking and I went ahead and confided in him that I'd secretly thought that the burgulary was some sort of omen that maybe I wasn't supposed to see him. Even after I'd played that tidbit of conversation in my head before, I hadn't expected his reaction to be the way that it was. He kind of had a look of genuine hurt on his face. I'm pretty sure that I'd offended him, even though I didn't mean to.
We're seeing each other this evening. I'll blog later, but now it's time for my run.

Mahalo.


0 Responses to “FUCK the Omen, I'm still seeing him.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3