You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Kindness of a Stranger.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In regards to the email that This Man received from Lucy, it turns out to have been an interesting twist in the tale. Let's recount:
I responded to Lucy's email, informing her of where I was and I pointed out that I wouldn't be at the computer for much longer. An hour later, she met me at the public library in North Park. She had both my backpack and messenger bag that were stolen from my car.
How was this possible, you're wondering. Here's what happened, it seems that whoever the fucker was that broke into my car, really didn't have a need for a messenger bag full of junk (it was all there) and they didn't need a backpack full of toilettries (even the mouthwash was still there). So they tossed both of my bags into the bushes around the block from Raymond's apartment. And that's where a man named John found them.
Rather than throw them away, John attempted to locate me. Through a crazy stir of events, Lucy was located and she, in turn went to meet John and recovered my things.
When L was retelling the story to me, This Man was speechless. My mouth fell open and I could feel the tears welling up in the back of my eyes. In fact, just writing about it makes my eyes water because just as I'd given up on the human spirit, a complete stranger and my dearest friend in the world both had my back. Later this evening, I tried to locate John. He lives in an apartment building for senior citizens. Sadly, he wasn't home when I stopped by his place.
I simply have to--if I don't do anything else tomorrow--thank him in person.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “The Kindness of a Stranger.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3