You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



500+


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Up until now--well atleast from the time that I added the counter, This Man is so happy that I've had just over 500 people hit my small, yet modest blog. Thank you.
Nothing of interest to write about today so I'll blog about the picture that This Man decided to post along with this entry. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Earlier today, I was going through the list of blogs that I read daily (those listed as my favorites) and came across another page, created by Orbicon, in which he photographs peoples' medicine cabinets. No, I'm not going to copy his idea, but I did find it hilarious and it got me to thinking about what This Man's medicine cabinet is full of and what it says about my personality. And since I couldn't email the pic to him and I can't invite him to my place to photograph my medicine cabinet, This Man decided to put the pic here.
Thanks again, readers, for the 500+ hits.

Mahalo


1 Responses to “500+”

  1. Blogger THATGUY_HEATH 

    LOL...interesting question, man. The bathroom is only a few steps from the bedroom.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3