You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Wolf in a Prada suit.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This Man is convinced that in order for a man to work in the Mens' sportwear department at Neiman-Marcus*, he has to master the art of flirting with all of the male clientele thereby increasing sales and leaving the victim flaccid in the wallet but walking with more of a strut when he leaves the store with a bunch of items that he didn't need. I bring this up because today, while browsing the latest menswear (particularly the 7 Jeans, if you must know), I partook in this conversation with the predator--um, salesguy.
Salesguy/Predator: "I see you're already sporting the new Seven A pockets."
This Man: "Oh yeah, had to have them, you know how it is."
I was thinking, "Thanks for checking out my ass!"
Salesguy/Predator: "Did you buy them here?"
This Man: "No, I got them across the way at Nordstrom."
Salesguy/Predator: (gasps), "You cheated on me! Oh no!"
But this salesguy/predator smelled a comission because he responded with...
Salesguy: "But check these out. With your nice build, I know they would look great on you."
And to think This Man almost fell for it--until reality kicked in and I saw that Marcus Schenkenberg lookalike for who he really was.
A wolf in a Prada suit.
Just as I was about to strike up a deal with him (meaning, I'd buy the jeans in exchange for his phone number) , my eyes gazed across the floor and I saw another salesguy using similar skills on an unsuspecting 60 year old.
Poor man, but I'm almost positive he's going to look fantastic in that Juicy Couture warmup!
Other than that little incident, of which I had to share in order to get it out of my head, today turned out to be great. I ended up spending the evening downtown, in the chair of my barber for my bi-weekly haircut. Even though it was the early part of the week, it still somehow ended up being damn near 4 hours before I left downtown and returned home; groomed, albeit exhausted.
I have duty tomorrow for the last time before my two week leave so rather than make this entry verbose, This Man is going to wrap it up and call it a night.


*(the same can be said for those pretty-boys at Abercrombie & Fitch, however Nordstrom marches to a different drum and employs old, senior-citizens--atleast when This Man comes around.)
Mahalo




0 Responses to “The Wolf in a Prada suit.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3