You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Weekend WrapUp


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This weekend was great! For once, I didn't spend the whole time laid up on the couch doing absolutely nothing (except Sunday night, but I had a bit of a stomach virus). Friday, This Man got home early and decided since it was a nice day out, why not get out and go play tourist in San Diego (even though I've lived here for over 5 years). So I grabbed my gear, jumped in my car and headed down to the waterfront to stroll around with the tourist. I had such a great time down at the Star of India, meeting and chatting with complete strangers that when it came time to guest blog from my best friend, that's what I wrote about.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday night was This Man heading over to The Brass Rail for Brown Suga night. I haven't been to The Rail in ages partially because there used to be so many fights when the bar was closing but it was refreshing to stop in. Even though the place is being taken over by lesbians, This Man still had a great time. And even when the heads turned when I was trying to make my way through the crowd, even though the bartender was flirting and showed it by mixing This Man drinks and charging me way less than what they normally went for, and even as I was leaving and the crowd of 4 men hooting and hollering at me, talking about, "Damn, you fine!" , This Man probably will not be back in that place for another couple of months. It's better, I've found, to enjoy The Rail every now and then instead of every Friday night. I met some awesome guys both there and at Denny's for afterhours and for once spent the night just chatting with complete strangers without feeling anxious. Spent most of Saturday morning hung over until the afternoon when it was time to go file the income tax. Granted, This Man will not be getting as much as I used to, it's nice to see that I am making more money that I used to. That's how it's supposed to go, right?
Sunday was spent running around with my son, D and L on the Marine base tending to errands that needed to be done. And that was it. I got word that a good friend whom I lost touch with briefly will be in town this week and I'm so anxious to see him, I have to keep pinching myself just to let myself know that it is indeed my reality.
And that's the Weekend WrapUp. All written in about 4 minutes without proofreading the text.


Mahalo.


0 Responses to “The Weekend WrapUp”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3