You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



IT'S ME...THE GUEST BLOGGER


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey Kids,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The mystery is over. Your guest blogger has landed. This Man, has been nagging me all day assuming I'd missed deadline. Who me! Never. Dont worry boys, your resident blog hunk will be back tomorrow! For one day you get to see things from my angle of the bar.

Have you ever been so fed up with being lied to...you go there with the person who is insulting your intelligenece...you have...good, so you will be able to relate to me while I get on the mic and sing you the ballad of "The lover and the liar" I have been seeing this guy for almost a year now. No other way to say it, he is an habitual liar.
NOTE TO THOSE ON THE HOMETEAM...Don't catch ghost and abandon the entry because I am not on the same team as This Man. Read on...you might learn something about the truth and finding your place next to it...

The guy I am seeing is currently unemployed, but wants to portray the heir he is this jet setting, trust fund baby who has nothing better to do with his days than fly to Vegas and gamble and bet on the college or professinal sports. Come on...I aint nobodies fool. This is the same guy who will only go out for drinks during happy hour. The same guy who buys one medium popcorn and one small(non diet) drink at the movies for sharing. I get a sprinkle or two of popcorn in the cardboard carrier they give you for carrying multiple snacks (he keeps the rest for himself)...Ugghhh. Everyday at 7:45, 12:14 and 5:00n he rings my cell to see how my morning, lunch and work day went. Any girl would think "ohhh he loves me, he wants to know what I am feeling every four hours. Bullshit. This guy is merely putting on heirs and attempting to play the "control" game. His only concern is that I am not waking up next to, having lunch with, or going to cocktails with anyone else. Everytime I ask him to hang out or catch a movie, he cant. He is on his way to LA, he is having work done on his home, his frat brothers are over watching the game, His BMW needs an oil changed, always something, and never anything simple, always something grand which indicates he is wealthy and oh so busy. I have been going round with these issues for about six months. We've been on his terms, on his schedule, keep in mind, he has not job, no children, no family, but we have to work around his lifestyle...hmmm...Let's see...I on the other hand balance a new job, an 8 year old, a home, along with my diet and loathing of my daily excercise, but I am available whenever he calls. Shall I allow this to continue. I think NOT!!!!! Finally after some coaching from This Man, and some soul searching on my end, I decided to end the madness. To call his bluff. I know for a fact he is not always on the go. I know for a fact all of his assets are controlled by his father and that "oh so care free lifestyle" is only as care free as his father will alow it to be. I know for a fact he is laying on his ass watching daytime television, and too lazy to get dressed when I call him to hang out. I've been unemployeed. I know how the game goes. You always end up in a rut. I am calling his bluff at every chance I get. I am not available unless I truly want to be. He hates the game I play now. If he is on his way to Vegas, I say hey I am already there, shall I meet you in the lobby of my hotel at 9? If he is watching the game with his frat brothers, I offer to bring over boy snacks and alcohol refreshers... Needless to say, calling his bluff worked. Suddenly his flight gets canceled and he will be going to Vegas the next week, I must surly be mistaken thinging he was thre now.... Shortly after our conversation the big game with his frat brothers is being moved to his homeboy's crib...you getting where this is going...you do...I knew you did...anyway....mad props to This Man...once again that witty zaney hunk of a blogger you've come to know and love was once again right....Diva has moved on...

Moral...when you are faced with someone who lies to you, call their bluff...when you get ready to tell that lie to boost your status, remember... "Truth is a deep kindness that teaches us to be content in our everyday life and share with the people the same happiness". Kahlil Gibran

Until the next Guest Blog Entry
Diva Out


0 Responses to “IT'S ME...THE GUEST BLOGGER”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3