You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Same old profile; new pictures


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So since I've been back in San Diego, it was only a matter of time before This Man logged back onto Gay.com!
You would think that after months of being away from people only identified by screen names such as LostinSD, hkup4now, gymstud4u and on and on, it would be easy to reinter the daily norm without having to consult these electronic people for conversation, consolation, advice and even humor.
But understand, This Man has been on Gay.com for almost 4 years now and I have to admit, I've met some of the most off the wall characters, chatted with some deranged human beings and laughed with some of the most humorous people ever!
So why would I give that up?
After giving my own profile a once over, This Man realized that it was definitely time for a brief makeover and some more updated pictures. I feel like, my profile while it does capture a small morsel of the complexity that is This Man, no one can ever really know what I'm all about unless either we chat or we chat and decide to meet in person. So armed with my Canon A75, This Man set about taking a couple of self pictures that would best capture what I think is how I would like to present myself to potential chat friends, buddies and even those bold enough to suggest getting together.
And wouldn't you know it, I couldn't have been more on the mark!
Since uploading my latest batch of photographs, I've spent evening chatting with men, who have actually taken the time to not only gaze at my pics, but have read my verbose profile. Even my regular chat friends, whom I've often chatted with but have never met had some interesting comments to say. It was almost like the day a woman has her breasts enlarged and the moment she leaves the doctor's office, she meets a million hot men! This was enough for This Man to become a bit self-absorbed and arrogant (two traits of which I'm not and shall never be).
Nevertheless, I'm still the same old clown who enjoys just chatting with people without having to suffer from an anxiety attack at the thought of having to say hello...as long as my computer separates us. And I can't help but think of the proclamation that I made to my friend, S when we were in Southwest Asia. This Man was going to get out, go on dates and accept invitations when someone invites me for coffee.
And the offers have been coming in steadily. You can see my profile here.

Mahalo


1 Responses to “Same old profile; new pictures”

  1. Blogger a_diva_in_red 

    the pics look great...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3