You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Partying in Point Loma


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
As you can see, the new look of This Man's Life is starting to take shape and I have to admit, I'm actually kind of impressed by it. Granted, I finally got the header completed this morning all while a bit woozy from all of the wine that I drank last night at the Christmas party that I went to with my best friend, L. But it was kinda cool though, I woke up this morning around 4:30 and had suddenly figured out how I would do the header--what you see is the final product.
So last night, This Man and L went to her office's Christmas party, held at one of her manager's beautiful home up in the hills of Point Loma. It was crazy trying to navigate our way through the dark streets (I mean, rich people really hate the concept of street lights) , but it wasn't until I pulled the car over and actually studied the map that This Man realized that I did, in fact, know exactly how to get us to the location. A few minutes later, we were mingling with some of the more prominent doctors of San Diego County. The guests were all nice, but This Man found the party to be slightly still, but thanks to the abundant supply of wine, I'd attacked that liquor table like an alcoholic at the Last Supper! All in all, I had a great time. It wasn't like being surrounded by men, drinking pitchers of beer at the Hole (which by the way, was about 3 miles down the road), but sitting by the pit fire on a clear San Diego night can't be beat either.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Partying in Point Loma”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3