You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



SDPD can kiss my ass!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"You have reached the San Diego Police Department Western Division telephone report unit. Please leave your name, telephone number, incident number if known or address where the incident occured and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you and have a great day."
At the tone, please record your message. When you are finished recording, you may hang up or press pound for more options.
BEEP.
"Hi, This is thatguyheath (of course, I gave my actual name, silly) from This Man's life. I've called this line numerous times in regards to incident number 14774. My car was broken into on June 8th in the neighborhood of Utah Street & Lincoln Avenue in North Park. I'm still waiting to hear from a police officer so I could give you further importants details, regarding what was taken and also I would like to give you the serial number on the bicycle that was stolen. If someone could please contact me as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, I'm getting a bit irritated whenever I call this number, I get this stinking recording. You have a great day."

This Man is really starting to think that San Diego's finest is laughing at me.

Mahalo

(and contrary to what my friend, Jason says about my Seven for All Mankind 'A' Pocket jeans with the studs on them, these are not women's jeans)


4 Responses to “SDPD can kiss my ass!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, haven't talked with you in a while. Hope you are doing good. later DB

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Whats up, haven't talked to you in a while. Hope you are doing well. talk to you later DB

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey This is the LoveHater and I work for the SDPD! *mmmmwwwaaahhhh!*

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    DB...hey buddy, please call me. I lost your number when my car was broken into on the 8th of this month. We'll touch base then.
    LoveHater...you're too much man!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3