You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



My Favorite chatbuddy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



He's witty and ruggedly handsome too. Here's another one of our quirky, to-the-point conversations.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Heathboy27: here's a scenario for you. Say you

meet this guy online and you agree to
hook up. He has to check out of his hotel
before stopping by your place and it's
taking him forever. After telling him that
you'll phone him back in 20 minutes, you
decide that you really don't want to fool with
him. Do you call him back?
Appollyon: nope
Appollyon: NEXT
Heathboy27: it's SOOOOO nice when you and I
are on the same page
Appollyon: lol
Appollyon: happens more often than not
Heathboy27: I know


0 Responses to “My Favorite chatbuddy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3