You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Happy Birthday, JS!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Happy Birthday, Jay!

Don't worry, This Man wouldn't dare think of posting your true age.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(But just know that I do know how old you really are--you sexy beast!)

Thank you for being a damn good friend and tolerating me and my shit even when I couldn't bear to tolerate myself.


0 Responses to “Happy Birthday, JS!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3