You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Happy Birthday, RH


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Raymond's birthday is today. This morning, This Man showed up at his apartment, with a cake and balloons.
And he wasn't there.
Somehow, rather than get pissed off, I figured that he was teaching me a lesson about being where I say I'm going to be and the power of a phone call. I thought about leaving momentarily, but then I dreaded having to walk through North Park, carrying the balloons and the cake so I decided to linger around and wait for him.
I can't believe he's not here! The last thing I said to him when we spoke yesterday was that I would be at his place first thing this morning and now he's not here! ARGH!
For a split second, I thought that maybe he'd walked around the block to get a cup of coffee, but then quickly erased the thought. I knew he was doing this on purpose.
An hour later, he showed up. He'd went around the block--to get a cup of coffee. He seemed happy with the balloons and he struggled through a piece of the chocolate cake and we--well, he agreed to go see the San Diego Symphony tonight.
I plan to do my best to ensure that he has a wonderful birthday. Hell, I'm more than flattered that he wants to spend it with me.
See how lucky I am.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Happy Birthday, RH”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3