You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Only a Friend...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So of course, This Man has been crashing at my buddy, Jay's house in North Park this past week. Saturday night, he invited me to go with him to a party over in Logan Heights. Desperately needing to brush up on my conversation skills, This Man accepted the invitation and off we were.
The party was fantastic! The crowd was energetic and the host, while completely stoned out of his mind, was lively. Jay and I set about working the room and mingling with the crowd. Of course, there was alcohol and I set about familiarizing myself with the SKYY vodka that was readily available. It wasn't too long before I was completely cocktailed and found the closest chair and planted myself.
Finally, Jay drove us back to his place where I crashed into a deep slomber. Which brings me to the photo that I posted with this entry. Apparently early on Sunday morning, Jay thought it funny to snap this shot of yours truly calling the hogs. Never mind that my hair needs to be cut.
Don't worry, I can hear everyone laughing at me.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Only a Friend...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3