You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Guess who's 2 years old?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 years since This Man first started blogging. I was just thinking about it today and realized that I hadn't taken the time to blog on my anniversary.
I keep saying that I'm going to start dedicating more time to it, but these days, it seems like I'm constantly in motion.
A lot has changed in the two years...some of it good, some of it great and some of it down right horrible. But I'm still here--well, some days This Man is here. Other days, I just pass through.
To two years of blogging.

Mahalo (and see you in '07)


0 Responses to “Guess who's 2 years old?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3