You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



10 things I like about JB.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This Man met John a few weeks before Raymond decided that he needed to make some life changes. Who would've thought that those changes meant that he and I were through? A noted property developer, John was witty, smart and charming. We spent this weekend together and tonight while strolling through North Park, This Man got to thinking about the things that I truly like about him.
  1. Those lips.
  2. His salt & pepper whiskers.
  3. His Jewishness.
  4. I have to stand on my tiptoes to kiss him.
  5. His sense of humor.
  6. His hands.
  7. The fact that he admits when he's afraid and isn't afraid to do so.
  8. There's no pressure.
  9. Simply put--9!
  10. The morning after.
John, thanks for a relaxing weekend, buddy. I see that we both needed it.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “10 things I like about JB.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3