You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



A Gentleman and his Accordion


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"A gentleman knows how to play the accordion, but doesn't."
This Man whispered to my good friend, Scott who was in the process of kicking my ass at pool. And it wasn't that he was beating me at the game (he usually beats me at everything). It wasn't that we were at Pecs and it was New Years Eve. It was because my friend, Scott was beating my ass at pool and he was making a big show of it.
But let's back up a bit, shall we?
The evening began with the two of us deciding that we were not going to the bars in San Diego on New Year's Eve, instead deciding to cook a massive breakfast feast, smoking some hash and watching satellite TV. We were in the middle of Desperate Housewives (don't worry, it was a repeat--you do remember the one where Mike Delfino comes out of the coma and by the time Susan gets to the hospital, she realizes that she's already too late) when we realized that we didn't want to stay in the house.
Since Pecs was only a few blocks away, Scott and This Man decided to stroll down there. I'm not even going to bother typing what happened. Instead, I thought that perhaps I could tell the story with pictures.
So here we go.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(On my left is my friend, Donnie and Scott is on the right. Which two of the three look hammered?)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(This is off to a bad start...)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Scott shares a New Year's pec with some hot Latin guy--we still don't know who it was.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Of course, Jay showed up and made it complete!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Jay and Donnie under the blue lights on the patio).
And it was only a matter of time before This Man would get to snap photos like these down below...and I already know that Scott is going to kill me for doing it, but here we go.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(we'd joked beforehand that there would be no pictures of us wearing dorky hats and all of that New Year's Eve crap and here it is.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(And here we have Scott convincing some guy that he was indeed the reigning Queen of the Gypsies).

Welcome to 2007!
Mahalo


0 Responses to “A Gentleman and his Accordion”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3