You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



A Priceless Homecoming


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, so today around 6 a.m., the fine warship that This Man proudly sails on rolled into San Diego Bay and onward to our homeport. Finally, we'd arrived and every sailor that I spoke to was anxious to get back out there to running the streets. You know, get back familiar with the old stomping ground and get reacquainted with old friends and perhaps make some new ones as well.
This Man was so excited to see L and D that I could hardly contain myself! And when the black Ford Explorer SportTrac finally arrived, I eagerly tossed my bags into the back and immediately embraced the both of them. It was awesome!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This Man would never wish for anyone to be separated from their friends and loved ones, however, homecomings make for some of the most joyous moments that I can think of!
At that moment, the time I was away didn't seem so long at all! The three of us gabbed and gabbed all the way home. While some small things had changed (for example, D had certainly grown a couple of inches and the construction in my neighborhood was further nearing completion), it was almost as if I hadn't left at all.
Absolutely Priceless!


2 Responses to “A Priceless Homecoming”

  1. Blogger a_diva_in_red 

    ...see people read your blog..thanks for the kind words!

    Diva

  2. Blogger Bernard Bradshaw 

    I am happy you're back. Maybe we can finally communicate. (wink)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3