You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



"Of course, you can be the first!"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Let me touch base, more like continue on from yesterday's entry and tell you about the evening, once This Man had gotten home and settled in. Well actually it was more like, ran upstairs and dumped my bags into my closet (don't worry, I have OCD and believe me, I would tackle that issue later) and it was out into the streets as only L, D and This Man could do it! We had so much fun...breakfast and then a mad dash to Starbucks (because they don't have non-fat, white chocolate mochas in Asia--and This Man needed a fix). D was trying to get me caught up on all that was going on with him at school and in his daily life. And while he doesn't notice it, This Man can certainly see that he has indeed gotten taller and he's no longer the baby that I insist on believing that he is.
Later on that evening, J returned my phone call and invited me to meet with him for drinks at Bourbon Street and some sex afterwards. This Man wasn't about to pass up an offer like that!
I met up with J around 9, almost 10, and I have to admit, I was genuinely excited to see him. He was standing around with two of his friends, but once I showed up they took off which did matter any to me because I couldn't keep my hands off of J. I hugged him as if I truly missed him. I kissed him as if I truly missed him. So is it safe to say, could it be possible that perhaps, maybe...I missed J a lot more than I thought I did?
Anyhow, we sat around with drinking and talking about everything from Indonesia, travelling to Palm Springs on weekend, Beyonce', his job, how I felt being back in San Diego and on and on. And then the conversation switched to the big E word. Becoming exclusive.
Becoming exclusive!!!!
And This Man wasn't even drunk yet! Not only that, but I thought in the past whenever J and I would have this conversation (and for the record, after sex is not the best time to talk about becoming exclusive--with anyone), I would always stress to him that I was not looking to settle down with any one person. I was certain that he understood that. But I have to give him snaps because he brought the conversation up beforehand so I could atleast focus. Here's the conversation went...
JC: "So are you exclusive now?"
This Man: "Exclusive? No. What about you, have you managed to steal some guy's heart yet?"
JC: "No, I'm single and I'm happier this way. "
This Man: "Good for you! Keep your options open, huh?"
Then he flipped the script. Read on...
JC: "But if there was anyone I would want to get exclusive with, it would have to be you. "
This Man: "Awe, you're too kind. But you know where I stand-- "
JC: "I know, I know. You don't want to settle down. I was just saying if..."
This Man: (sighs)
JC: "But I'm happy with us being two men who enjoy each being with each other and having a great time."
This Man: "Yeah, me too."
JC: "But being exclusive--"
This Man: "Let's just enjoy what you and I have and leave it at that."
You have to admit, it almost could've worked! Fortunately, I'd only had one drink and I was aware of my surroundings so I wasn't getting swindled into something that I didn't want.
Needless to say, we were at Bourbon Street for about an hour, pawing all over each other. We were that one couple that you hate to see out in public. You know, the ones who can't keep their hands off of each other. That was our cue to leave. To the motel (it was so cheap--yet a turn on) we went. Now here's the distracting part. The whole time I was driving us to our destination all I could think about was the email that I'd received from J when This Man was in Indonesia. It read, "Can I be the first when you get back?" Well I certainly knew what he was referring to and I was kind of flattered, so I responded back with, "Of course you can be the first."
The only problem with that is, I received that same email from a couple of other guys that I'd been seeing before we left. So like a man with a rubber stamp, I sent the same response to all of them.
Of course, you can be the first.
Ironically, J was the first. This is getting scary.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “"Of course, you can be the first!"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3