You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



"The Pain! The Pain!"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thankfully, This Man has been on leave for the past week, because earlier this week what I thought was a mild case of heartburn has turned out to be acid reflux. So two nights ago, around 3 a.m., This Man was strolling into Ralph's in my pajamas and flip flops, searching the aisles for some Prilosec OTC. This shit is killing me!
The bad thing is that, according to the package, the medicine will not take effect until about 14 days--I want relief now! Oh man, the pain is unbearable. My friend, L told me that I would never make it as a woman because I can't tolerate pain.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hmmm, that's why it's called pain, right? And to think, This Man has been looking forward to taking a couple of weeks off from that ship and just relaxing and doing absolute nothing. Now, I'm laid up dealing with this crap. The rolling bouts of pain are enough to bring This Man to a complete halt until they subside.
But I know what started this whole thing. It was my late-night chicken quesadilla snacks.
I know, I know...it was bound to happen, but what could I do? You'd have to enjoy a chicken quesadilla from La Fuente to understand. I've decided that by tomorrow, if I'm not feeling better then I'll definitely be making a trip to the naval hospital, which if you've never been to a military hospital , is like a slow descent into purgatory.
So for the moment, it's This Man, some Prilosec, Tums, Maalox and a whole lotta water.
So much for enjoying my time off from work.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “"The Pain! The Pain!"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3