You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Blue Hawaii!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So FINALLY, we're back in the States and This Man couldn't be any happier! Well, let's get technical first...we arrived in Hawaii for customs and to allow some sailors to start their leave almost a full week early than the rest of us and also to pick up some civilian guests who would be making the trip back to San Diego with us (called a Tiger Cruise).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And while our stay will be brief, This Man is happy nonetheless. However, I wasn't able to get out and run around the island like I would've in the past because, well someone had to stand duty and who better than me, right?
But, I did get my new mobile in the mail and that made for a good evening because there I was yakking away on the phone to everyone who would answer once I called. It was quite refreshing to, for once, have a conversation with my oldest sister and not have the urge to drink while on the phone with her. She had lots of good news to share about all of my family. Of course there were those for whom bad luck can't seem to escape, but the good news by far overtook the bad.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I talked to my son, D, who like my last entry stated, reinformed me that he has been recording my favorite TV show (Law & Order, in case you didn't read it) and everything was good with him. L and I gossiped about her relationship with R and how they've decided to take a pause to get situated. All in all, This Man has had a wonderful time in Hawaii...talking to others on the mainland!
I also begged my buddy, JCA to make a run to Tower Records and stock up on some CDs for me. And while This Man wasn't able to peruse the aisles, searching for CD after CD, I still may as well score some new tracks for the last leg of our journey.
And there you have it, some new CDs, a new phone and getting caught up on all the gossip that I could handle. That's how I spent my brief stay in Hawaii.
Seeing as it's only appropriate that I finish this entry describing my brief stop in Hawaii, I think I'll end this with an appropriate Hawaiian word...Mahalo!


0 Responses to “Blue Hawaii!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3