You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



RACIST!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Racism: n (rac-ism)
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Okay, so there it is in black and white (literally). I put that definition in this post because I swear, if This Man reads another online profile that reads something like this :

"...Not into Asian, Latin or Black men. I'm not a racist, I just like (White) men. It's my preference, sorry."

I will start dating dogs because even they aren't that damned selective. But don't get me wrong, contrary to my example, it's not strictly White men that do this. You can mix and match the arrangement and you'll see what I'm so frustrated about.
Because profiles like the one above are precisely what racism is! Here's this man definition of a preference...
" Braids and dreads are nice, but This Man prefers men with close cuts or waves."

But I think the reason that I'm frustrated about the "racist" profiles is the lame attempt at trying to justify it and then summing it up with a tired ass "sorry". As if that softens the blow.
I don't know. I just want to respond to all of these profiles with one of my own that reads.

"There's nothing wrong with being a racist. In fact, more men would respect you if you were upfront about it."


This Man keeps telling myself that the way things are going in Fag world, it's just a matter of time before 1.) I swear off sex and men altogether or 2.) I start to date women.
Neither of which, This Man really thinks he would be able to do successfully.

Mahalo.





0 Responses to “RACIST!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3