You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Gentleman and his Accordion...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"A gentleman knows how to play the accordion, but doesn't."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I whispered that tidbit of wisdom to my friend, SS as he continued to kick This Man's ass--BIG TIME at a friendly game of pool. It was New Year's Eve and we were at Pecs, working our way through what would be one of several pitchers of beer all while still feeling the pot that we'd smoked back at his place. What was originally supposed to be the two of us hanging out, watching TV and eating everything in sight, was about to very rapidly turn into a night with the two of us having what was certain to be This Man's prelude to a fantastic year to come.
And to think, it all started while we were watching Desperate Housewives. Don't worry, it was a repeat (the one where Susan finally gets to the hospital to see Mike after he came out of his coma).
At any rate, we ended up at Pecs and fortunately This Man thought to bring my camera so I'll allow the pictures to tell the story.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(with good buddies, DB on my left and SS on my right)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(JS and DB on the patio at Pecs)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(SS making out with some hot Latin guy--we still don't know who it was.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(and it was only a matter of time before the cheesy New Years paper hat showed up).

Finally, 2006 is over! I was fortunate to spend New Year's Eve with a few close buddies.
Hopefully, 2007 is better than last year.
Stick around for the ride.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “The Gentleman and his Accordion...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3