You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Snort this.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Even though the young, Indian, belly-dancing instructor with the banging body made the proposition to This Man on the Sunday before Memorial Day, the conversation has been ringing in my head every since. No matter what I find myself doing, I keep hearing the words that he'd suggested to me--all while asking myself what, if anything would I stand to gain from the situation were I to oblige his demand.
Here's how it went down.
Sunday, the night before Memorial Day, This Man was at Pecs with my buddy, Ray. The only reason we'd went in the first place was because, 1) It was Sunday night 2) there was no cover charge and 3)there would be MEN. So we get there and I run into a few men that I knew (read, had already slept with) before I spotted the belly-dancer. He was wasted and possibly high, I couldn't quite tell. At any rate, we get to talking and getting caught up and it's just a matter of time before there's a lull in the conversation (I guess, usually this is where he and I would find ourselves naked) when he mentioned that his birthday was next month. The only thing that he wanted for his birthday was the following.
He wanted to get "... gang fucked by a big group of Black men who all had big dicks. The more the better--he just wanted to do it." Oh, he also mentioned, " and I would need about an ounce of coke."
What the fuck?!
I mean, This Man was slightly cocktailed but I sobered up instantly. He was asking me to arrange all of this for him. So I would have to hunt for Black men in San Diego (that, in itself, is a hard enough task) AND I would have to provide him with an ounce of Tina. Was he fucking serious?!
He was dead serious.
"If you could make that happen, you and your buddies could have me for as long as you wanted." He said. But at this point, all I was thinking was, "Was this little fucker for real? He was asking me to do the grunt work while he gets all the rewards. HAPPY...FUCKING...BIRTHDAY!"
Here's why that whole thing bothers me. It's not that there would be other Black men like This Man involved. It's not that the belly dancer was truly being the 'brat' that he likes to describe himself as. And it's not the fact that it would be his birthday and I don't know about you, but I would never ask for a gang bang for my birthday (not when I could do something like that on a week night--hehehe). It's the fact that he thought that I would find it all amusing and would immediately jump onboard with the idea. Sadly he's mistaken.
I have no intentions of calling anyone to set up anything. And I'm sure as hell am not about to go out into the streets on a scavenger hunt to score some powder for this guy who's convinced himself that it's the only way he could get gang fucked is by having it.
So I made a decision right then and there. I'd realized that I'd spent too much time 'gassing his head up'. Don't get me wrong, his body is banging and the ass is tight, but not to the point where This Man would go against my own morals to satisify his greed.
And surely any Man worth his salt would agree with me.

Mahalo.


0 Responses to “Snort this.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3