You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Yes, that's a fur!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
John snapped this picture of This Man this morning. He'd given me that fur (I really, really, really LOVE fur)for my birthday. How many of you can say that a man has given you a fur for your birthday--that's right, I didn't think so! I was so excited about it that I decided to wear it while eating breakfast.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hell, it's my birthday and I can do what I damn well feel like it. And even though I closely resemble Winnie Mandela, it's a great pic, taken by a great man and I'm sporting a nice smile (even though I needed a haircut).
So here was the plan: I was spending most of the afternoon with John. Then I was planning to gather a group of buddies, namely my house mate, Jay, my friends Donnie, Scott and possibly Jason for drinks at my favorite Levi/leather/man bar, Pecs. Nothing more. Just me and my buds and some beers.
Jason (who hates Pecs) stopped by and brought me a beautiful cake from Extraordinary Desserts. Scott bailed on meeting for drinks, claiming that he "...wasn't feeling very social and would instead go for a bike ride."
"But it's not about YOU, " I declared.
Jay promised that he would still go for drinks after he finished his laundry. And I didn't call Donnie, fearing that he would be asleep, seeing as he works such a crazy schedule.
In the end, Jay and I went to Pecs anyway and we had a blast! We didn't do much, but we met a few new people, had a couple of pitchers of beer, chatted with a hot lesbian couple then went home. Easy. Breezy. Simple.
Smiling as I write this, I got to thinking about the gifts that I'd gotten. There's the fur from John ( he also got me a great book). The beautiful (and fucking delicious) cake from Jason. The chocolates and the "snake hose" from Jay And the Target gift card (that I truly could use) from Lucy and my son, Donovan. But what truly brings a smile to my face is the two birthday cards that I'd received. The first of which was from John. It featured a woman from the 1920s, wearing a pasted on bathing suit which read, "She knew she had a big fat ass and her attitude was 'Kiss It'" and the card from Jason which depicts a picture of Pope John Paul II, during his wake. Dressed in an ornate robe of red velvet, there's George W. Bush, (along with Bush 41, Laura "Hurricane Corrina" Bush, Bill Clinton & Condi Rice) looking confused with the caption that read, "What happened to Santa?"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Yes, that's a fur!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3