You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Who the fuck do you think you are?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
To my "buddy" Scott:

I can't even begin to describe the anger that I felt after I left the park and your house today. In fact, I should confess that the only reason that I didn't kick your ass, while we were walking down Texas Street was simply because I was walking with your bicycle. I've never and will never tolerate anyone talking to me the way that you did. You were totally out of line and I hate that you put me in the position, where I have to question our friendship. At first, I thought that cool down period would've allowed me to gather my thoughts before I spoke to you again, but now that I think about it, no amount of cooling down could ever tame my raging temper.
If there's one thing that I'm sure of it's this: all of my friends have faults. That's true , I know this and I accept it. But I would never, ever dream of telling any of them the things that you said to me. I would never stoop so low as to attempt to belittle any of them to make myself feel somewhat superior.
It's because of all of this that I've decided that I can no longer be friends with you. Initially, I said that the only way I would talk to you would be if you were to apologize for what you said, but now... I don't even need the apology. Anybody that tells me that they think pretty poorly of me just isn't a person that I need in my life.

(Just so you know, the only reason that I used these two pictures for this post is because I know how much you detest them.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


0 Responses to “Who the fuck do you think you are?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3