You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Destination ----> San Diego, CA


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was up so late last night, talking on the phone with L that it should've been no suprise that This Man overslept this morning. Thankfully, no one really noticed and I sure as hell wasn't going to say anything.
But it was great talking to her. I think it had been a couple of days since I'd spoken to her last so we had a lot of catching up to do. Mainly we were just reiterating what wasn't expressed in our emails, but it was great hearing her voice. She's finally back on stable terms with her guy, R and I guess I should be happy about that. I mean, she's truly in love with the guy. I, personally see him as an emotional wreck (I can only await the response that she's going to leave for me), but I figure after the roller coaster of a relationship that we went through, if there's any type of guy that she's equipped to handle it's one who's an emotional wreck.
She mentioned that she really wanted me to try and make something happen with J. This after, I told her that he and I had starting making plans to take a road trip once I got back to San Diego. All in all, I think she and I just want to see the other one happy.
So on to today. Been a slow day and it's still hot and humid--as I've come to only expect from the Indonesian region of the world. Nothing else of real interest is going on. My good friend onboard just invited me to take a trip to Virginia with her to meet her sister but I'm really not sure how I would be able to make that happen. And I just received an email from a guy in Italy,
who'd checked out one of my many online profiles. I have no idea what I'll do about that one.
And that's it. We're starting to receive word on when we'll be heading back towards San Diego. Of course, scuttlebutt (nee, word of mouth) put the date almost right on the mark so it was no suprise when the official word came out. Having said all of that, This Man will probably spend this afternoon taking some more pictures and just laying low, flirting with a couple of guys and staying cool.

Mahalo


2 Responses to “Destination ----> San Diego, CA”

  1. Blogger a_diva_in_red 

    Ok, so he may have issues, but he is near and dear to me. I have them too. I am always moody and in a ever changing mood. Not to mention I talk a mile a minute. I think it is an even trade. He is not the worst thing, to come my way, after all he could marry me and then decide....ooops "I'm Gay"

    Glass Houses, Glass Houses...

    Diva

  2. Blogger THATGUY_HEATH 

    Touche', Diva....Touche'

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3