You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Joy in small wonders.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Let's see, so it's been a couple of days since This Man posted anything on my blog and that's partially because there really hasn't been anything of interest going on. By now, you surely have realized that we've since left Singapore (and hopefully, that was This Man's last time ever visiting there) and are well on our way eastward and back to San Diego.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I did make amends with L after she attacked me in response to my last entry. Plus, This Man could never stay mad at her for too long (she is my best friend, after all). So everything's back to normal on that end.
Also, after about two days of trying to no avail, This Man has accepted the fact that the CD-RW that contained all of the pictures that I've taken while on this cruise--um, SURGE, are gone. I still blame JCA for that one.
Nonetheless, I had a small breakthrough today. While slaving and cleaning our living quarters today and after damn near three years, This Man decided to speak to none other than my archrival, JLB (yeah, even I was suprised at that one). Don't worry, I still pose a threat to him (because I know his little secret), but when I think about it, it was time to be the bigger Man. After all, there's no one besides him and myself (and my friends S and SML) who can truly recall that night on the bus in the Seychelles Islands, which triggered JLB and me not to speak to each other.
So that should just about do it for This Man. I'm still seeking joy in small wonders and always steering clear of drama.


Mahalo.


1 Responses to “Joy in small wonders.”

  1. Blogger Alexis du Bois 

    Oh, my, what's the little secret? Also I'm glad that you made nice with L; one can never be mad with a friend for long.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3