You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



One Degree North


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So we made it to Singapore (as promised) today and let me tell you, this place hasn't changed one bit. Tonight, This Man, S and JCA went out for dinner, shopping and strolling down Orchard Avenue. It was great. I was able to get into Kiehl's and replace my body lotion and hair cream in the nick of time (WHEW). And even though some people may see it as old skool, This Man still loves shopping for those things called CDs--so quite naturally, the three of us, had an awesome time at HMV (a chain of music stores in Asia). JCA wanted to shop for a decent digital camera, but came up empty handed (we may head out again in a day or two). And ultimately, we finished off the evening over dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant and some drinks.
However, the fun came after we left IndoChine and proceeded to the MRT station. This Man and S were a bit cocktailed and JCA was just in a good mood. We ran into a couple of friends who were brown-bagging a bottle of Johnnie Walker Red (of which S and I gladly partook) and then it was on to the MRT and back to our fine warship. While at the Orchard station, awaiting the train, I did take some pictures, which will be posted soon.
I called L and chatted with her for a while. She was happy that I was able to get her Singapore mug from Starbucks. She's happy to be back in the work force and so am I. Miracuously, we didn't argue and that's a good thing.
Right now, I'm just sitting here typing and listening to Beyonce's Dangerously In Love (WHAT! This Man didn't own an actual copy of it, sue me), nibbling on a piece of chocolate and just reflecting on the great evening that just past.


Mahalo.


0 Responses to “One Degree North”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3