You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Dirty 30!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Suprisingly, I didn't wake up crying this morning! That's right, it's that time again and This Man finds himself another year older.
30
Amazing.
Today I spoke with L and she asked if I felt 30. The truth is, I don't feel my age but I can tell that I've gotten older just by the way that I think and interact with those around me. And perhaps, given that the majority of people that I come in contact with are in their 20s, maybe that has something to do with it.
So today, rather than spend the day bawling because it rained or because I missed the bus and would be late for work (that happened once), I'm crouched here in front of my bunk, on our fine warship, watching a movie.
Happy Birthday
Mahalo.


0 Responses to “Dirty 30!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3