You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Reach out and touch someone--with a garrote!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OMG, for the past couple of days, This Man and L have really been at each other's throats!

It seems that every time I've called her, we've ended up arguing like an old married couple (I'm going to leave that one alone). But what I don't understand is why she's so damned defensive to everything that I say to her. Not only that, in addition to having her guard up, she's also super-sensitive. This Man can't win. Either she's upset at something I've said or she's attacking me. And God forbid if I should say something about R, she totally flips.
And frankly, This Man is over it!
So L, here's what I have to say about you, R and where it concerns me.
I'm never going to like R. Period.
There's nothing that you or anyone can do to change that. It urks me that whenever he's in my domain--and you know it. And, as I've explained before, it's beyond that Alpha-dog theory. It angers me when you get the balls to attack me when I voice my opinion of him--and usually it's you who asks for it.
Also, in cast you have forgotten, I've been nothing but cordial to R. Not because I like him, but because you love him and you're my best friend.
So please stop calling me ridiculous, immature and all of those other names because I don't welcome him or go out of my way for him. I don't have to nor am I ever going to.
It's that simple.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Reach out and touch someone--with a garrote!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3