You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Maid in San Diego.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I received this email from L today...
Can we seriously discuss getting a house keeper to
come in every other friday. I am so willing to pay for
it. I cant keep up with the heavy duty cleaing, the
baseboards, the bathrooms, the blinds, dusting, etc. I
am going crazy and I cant stand this house so nasty.
The floors alone are driving me mad. If I can find
someone for $60 a week can we at least talk about it.
L

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To which, This Man responded with...
No...that's ridiculous and you know it! How much are
you willing to pay? Hell, give me the money and I'll do the
damned cleaning. I can't believe you even thought to ask
me that. My philosophy is this...we make the mess, we
clean it. It's that simple. Please don't mention a housekeeper
to me ever again.
After sending that response off, I was so upset that I
forwarded the message to my friend, S, with the following
attachment...
Can you believe that she had the gall to send me this message?
And S came back with this line...
OOOOHHHHHH!
L MAKES IT SEEM LIKE SHE IS CLEANING FOR 8


And that's where This Man finds himself right now. I know how
this issue is going to end up. There will be no maid, housekeeper,
cleaning guy (except in the fantasy of mine, but now is not the
time for that) coming into my household--ever!
The part that baffles me though is the fact that in my house, it
is I who is the obsessive compulsive one. Which means that,
unless I'm sick and on my deathbed, This Man always makes
sure that the house is spotless (besides, one never knows who
might just decided to stop by, right).
Not to mention, there's only 3 people living in my house!
3!
She's acting as if she has to clean Berthing #3 onboard
This Man's fine warship. So L, I'm pretty sure if you
decide to read this entry, you're going to be pretty
pissed off. But even then, you won't be nearly as agitated as
I was when This Man got that email.
This housekeeper-thing is not going to happen. But then you
knew that before you even hit the Send button, didn't you?

Mahalo




2 Responses to “Maid in San Diego.”

  1. Blogger a_diva_in_red 

    F***K OFF HEATH...you so make me sick. I asked if we could discuss the idea. I did not ask you for your left nut. How dare you broadcast a private e-mail to a co-worker and then on your blog. Just one more reason for me to draw my lines as to what I tell you, and what I don't. Hating you right now, and not even because you said No, but because you were rude and in poor taste. There are ways...many many ways to say "no" without being tactless, and nasty...What is so wrong with wanting to come to a clean house with out having to hear you bitch and moan and mean mug with every swing of the broom. You may have OCD, but for some reason, it goes away on the weekdays. All you can muster the strength to do is walk the 50 inches from the couch to the washing machine to do your own laundry for one of your many many man-dates. You tell S to stay out of it, let's see her pick up after a nasty ass 8 year old for 5 months straight and not go f**cking crazy...do you know how many times a week I have to tell him to get his pencils, yu gi oh card, socks, shoes, clothes, towels, cars, balls, gum wrappers, books, crayons, games, backpack, jackets, x-box controllers and games, movies, soda cans, ghram cracker crumbs, and yogurt containers up off the floor and tables of this house. To many times a damn week for either of you to imagine. You are out of touch with what is really going on here and she does not have kids. Both of you can f**ck off. I am not in the mood today, OK!! Dont get me started...dont even get me started. OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You forget I aint afraid of you.

  2. Blogger Alexis du Bois 

    If I may stray into the fracas, perhaps you should compromise and have a housekeeper come in every other week. There are cleaning chores which only a professional should tackle. Just get one who LIKES to clean, or one that (as I refer to mine) is a "sworn enemy of dirt".

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3