You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Weekend WrapUp


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, it's that time again when This Man does my weekend wrap up. The rules are still the same. Write about the weekend (starting from Friday to Sunday), freehand and no proofreading. I have to do this in about four minutes. However, since I'll be adding pictures, they don't count towards the time. So I've set the timer and here it goes.
Friday, my best friend L got off work early so she, This Man and my son, D hopped in the car and headed to Balboa Park to lounge in the sunshine. Since it was Friday, we called it cocktail hour and packed a jug of Smirnoff & cranberry juice and while my son was playing on the playground, she and I got cocktailed. L blogged about that moment in better detail on her blog. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday was my date with my good buddy, DE who'd came to town for a conference. I was so happy to see him. I went to his hotel room and got reacquainted. Later when his collegue showed up, we all went out to Numbers. Which for what it was worth, we could've stayed at the hotel room because all DE and This Man did was make out. That man is fantastic. After I dropped DE and his friend off, I was heading across downtown when I witnessed an awful car accident. One car ran a red light and damaged the car that was in front of me. I stuck around, helped everyone make sure they were okay and assisted in giving a witness statement. I also went so far as to offer two of the victims a ride home. They were grateful and This Man was a hero for the night.
I'd almost forgot that it was Easter Sunday today. Went running around town only to discover that everything was closed, with the exception of Kmart so, my son D, This Man and L hung out in there just wasting time. Found the bicycle that I'm going to get.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My sister finally called me today and I spent about an hour on the phone with her, getting caught up on the Texas gossip. An old friend of ours passed away from doing too many drugs and he also had hepatitis. I couldn't believe it.
"So This Man, did you go to church today?" my sister asked.
"D, I don't go any other time so why should I be expected to go during this holiday." I responded.
That was the end of that religious discussion.
Sunday evening, I met up with DE again. His co-worker had flown back to the east coast so we hung out in his hotel room, talking and fooling around. I don't have to mention what ultimately happened. But This Man will say this, I'll be smiling all week.
Still on vacation for another week, it should be a good one.
And that's the weekend wrap up. 4 minutes. Now I have to go back and add the pictures.

Mahalo.


0 Responses to “The Weekend WrapUp”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3