You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Willingly Raped.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The profiles always have the same tired lines...
"Looking for someone to come to my place. The door will be open and you will find me spread eagle on the bed, waiting. Come in, get off and then leave..."
This Man just don't quite understand the whole anonymous rape scene. While I'm the first one to support role playing when it comes to sexual activities, that's one that just doesn't sit well with me.
You have one complete stranger, who for a brief moment is going to trust another complete stranger to walk into their place and into their bedroom and get it on. This Man can't possibly be the only person who sees this as a bit odd. But yet there are so many men (I'm not sure if women get into this one--perhaps because of the whole rape thing) who find this to be a turn on. And will ask anyone to participate in this ridiculous game.
Willingly raped. And here I was thinking that you couldn't rape the willing.
Just walk on in. This Man doesn't think so. But there have been times when I've been chatting online that I've been propositioned with this.
"Just come over, walk in (never mind the barking dogs) and come on up and then leave when you're done." This Man has concluded that the next time some stranger asks me to participate in that crazy deed, here's what I'm going to do instead of refusing. I'm going to call up a couple of sailor friends (the ones who are in the military as an alternative to going to jail) and we're going to rob the suspect.
Just imagine how that would play out to the cops.
Police: "You're saying you left the door open and some guy came in and robbed you."
Suspect: "Yes."
Police: "And where did you say you were again at the time of the crime?"
Suspect: " I was in my bedroom. I'd just gotten into the sling and I was waiting..."
Police: "Whom were you waiting for?"
Suspect: " Ummm...I don't know! He never told me his actual name, but his screenname was..."
Police: "So that would perhaps explain why you're only wearing a jockstrap, leather mask and socks?"
This Man is laughing as I type this but only because it sounds so ridiculous. Fortunately, I've never known anyone to get robbed while waiting for the "rape" to happen, but it's been bugging me that so many men (still not sure about the women) play into that whole hype scene. I know I would never have it in me to take anyone's personal property, I just can't begin to fathom giving that amount of trust to a total stranger. It's beyond This Man's thinking.
But you have to admit, when you read that little script that I've included, the shit does ring hilarious. Doesn't it?

Mahalo


1 Responses to “Willingly Raped.”

  1. Blogger Bernard Bradshaw 

    Heath,

    I dont think that its that odd--but the reason I would never "rape" someone is that they would probably shoot my black ass. I am too scared that someone would be setting me up--and they could shoot me without any explanation. I am black walking into someone's apartment. I just can't get into that.

    Though the idea of robbing someone is kind of appealing. Wanna do it when I visit you?

    Bernard Bradshaw
    SexandtheSecondCity.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3