You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Gridlocked!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No, This Man hasn't neglected This Man's Life. It's just that I've been a bit busy and when it's time to sit down and recall what to blog about, I either can't think of anything to write or I'm too tired. But This Man is still here and I'll blog more this weekend. So until the traffic jam breaks...
See ya this weekend!

Mahalo


2 Responses to “Gridlocked!”

  1. Blogger Chox 

    You have no idea why I'm so glad:

    1. I live in San Francisco

    2. I have no car

    3. I commute about 9 feet from my bed to my office

    4. I discovered your blog a long, long time ago

    xoxo

    chad

  2. Blogger Jason Hamilton 

    Yo ThatGuy - You wanna see traffic check out my pics on flickr and my blog posts from my latest trip to Beijing. See ya
    JH

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3