You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Sitting on the dock


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was the first time ever that This Man wasn't able to get underway with my fine warship. And looking back on the day and the fact that my Navy friends are out to sea and I'm not there to endure the nonesense with them actually makes me a bit sad. And sure even though, I'm scheduled to transfer from that hell on steel soon, it was just a bit of a disappointment when I was told this morning that I wouldn't be getting underway with them. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nevertheless, I did email my friend S and she told me that the day was long and full of bullshit so I guess that should've provided some sort of comfort. But I guess when it's all said and done (and I know I'm going to suddenly cramp up in the fingers as This Man types this), I do miss being out there with my crew. Sure most of those clowns couldn't tell you where a portside bulkhead is and sure most of those guys and girls whine more than a baby with colic but they're members of my crew on my piece-of-shit warship.
And at this moment, I kind of miss being with them.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Sitting on the dock”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3