You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Bombay Sapphire & Red Bull entry.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Even now, it's hard to believe that the night took place.
Of course, This Man is talking about my night at Numbers. It was a typical Saturday night with the majority of gay San Diego packed into this dance bar. While normally, my nights at Numbers are hardly anything to speak of let alone blog about, tonight was different in two ways.
The first being there were a few people from This Man's fine warship there, dancing their asses off and socializing. I couldn't believe it! While I'd always prided myself on the fact that, I'd never ran into anyone that I worked with, This Man almost felt threatened. These clowns were invading This Man's dance/video bar! YIKES!!! This couldn't be good!Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But it turned out to be great!
I could've never imagined that I would have a good time with some of my co-workers. I have to admit, it was good to for once not be at my favorite bar standing around by myself. I enjoyed dancing with them and just talking and having a few drinks. Ironically, it was them who were more concerned about word leaking out that I'd seen them at the bar instead of the other way around.
So there I am having a good time with some other sailors from work and at the same time, I'm seeing too many guys at Numbers that This Man has slept with. In one hour, I counted 6 guys there that I'd not only seen naked but could also tell you if they were good in bed or not. 6 guys.
That I'd slept with. Sure that's not a really big number, but to see them all in one night that wasn't good. But I was cordial. I spoke to each one of them as we made eye contact. I remembered each guy's name (which says a lot). And they atleast seemed to be happy to see me.
I just couldn't keep the smirk off my face though. I mean, here I was in my favorite bar on a Saturday night with a couple of people from work and a couple of men that I'd slept with. It was as if This Man's two world's were about to collide. Miraculously, they didn't and all was cool.
Thank god for the Bombay Sapphire and Red Bull.

Mahalo.


0 Responses to “The Bombay Sapphire & Red Bull entry.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3