You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Ono...not again!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We agreed to meet at 8:00 at Ono Sushi for dinner, follow up with drinks and after that who knows. Believe it or not, This Man had spent the whole week, anticipating getting together with J for another one of our dates. So when I showed up he wasn't there and that could only mean one of two things; either we should've agreed to meet at 8:30 or he was teaching me a lesson about the importance of being on time. Nonetheless, This Man was choking down yet another cigarette when J came strolling down the sidewalk. He looked great! And as usual, I was happy to see him. Since it was a Saturday night, and Ono was one of the happening sushi spots in Hillcrest--more like San Diego altogether, we ended up having to wait another 20 minutes before we could be seated.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Suprisingly, we didn't talk about becoming exclusive, but instead just spent the time getting caught up on what the other has been up to. It was at this moment that I realized that I do miss him when we don't see each other and whenever we agree to get together, This Man actually anticipates it. So finally dinner & drinks came (and as usual, This Man refused to drink too much for fear of entering into an agreement that I would regret later) and again, I was having a great time. I really do enjoy being with J.
"We should do this more often" he said. I had to agree with him. I guess this was what a date date really was. We left the sushi restaurant and heading across the street, hand in hand, to Flicks for drinks. Maybe it was because This Man and J showed up way too early to be among the Saturday night crowd, but the bar was dead, but it didn't matter because all we did was sit in the corner, talk and make out. Again, we were that couple who everyone hates to see in public because we couldn't seem to keep our hand to ourselves.
It was only a matter of time before we were on the road and headed back to J's place. To wrap it up, I spent the night there and had a great time with him asleep, curled up in my arms.

Mahalo


1 Responses to “Ono...not again!”

  1. Blogger Rod 

    Great to hear that things go well with J. Keep us updated.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3