You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Dangerous!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Everything about K is perfect.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He's handsome as hell, educated, well spoken, loves the beach (like This Man does) and he has something so many men in San Diego are lacking.
Substance.
To sum him up in one word; he was dangerous. I say that because K is like the ultimate prize that every gay man is after. He's the man that seems to have it all together. He seems to be the man that every damaged guy wants to be attracted to. And if there's ever been a man that should be in the Damaged Goods bin it's This Man. But this isn't about me, it's about K.
So I chatted with K last week on Gay.com and once I got past his ripped abs, dashing good looks and fantastic sense of humor and wit, This Man started wondering why K was chatting with me. I mean, sure I have a bit of substance, but I could sense that maybe just maybe I wasn't quite his type. But we did share a love for the beach, we both could never quite comprehend the men of San Diego and we both had an unconditional love for our sons (he has twins).
After the first hour of chatting with him, This Man wanted to rush to Williams Sonoma and get us registered!
Then This Man started second guessing myself. I couldn't figure out if he was chatting with me because I was interesting and funny (both of which This Man are) or because I was the only other black man in the chatroom (could've been possible), or could it have been possible that maybe, just maybe he found me attractive. And even when K gave me his phone number and told me that he hoped that I would call him, I was still second guessing. Even when he told me, that he would, "like to get together for dinner and a beer some time", This Man was still second guessing. We ended the conversation with him saying that he would be smiling all day after talking with me (and don't even get me started about that beautiful smile of his).
This Man could've floated right out of my house.
So I'm sitting here at my workstation, staring at his number and chatting with him. I have to admit, I enjoy it and have, in fact, been looking forward to it all week. But the anxiety is still looming and my palms are sweaty as I bang on this keyboard. This guy is dangerous and if I'm not careful, This Man could be in big trouble.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Dangerous!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3