You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Ransom Note


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





BOREs t D
\"A\" is for AtlanticT
hSC The O in TOY BOXME_01..p.e.r.i.o.dSeuntitledWet D
ENNTthe infamous umlautLetter RTatile nM / Subway of MadrideNT squareExclaiming Nose


Bored at Home...send entertainment. This Man isn't picky either. Just send a hot man with no morals and I'll be set for the rest of the day.

Mahalo.


3 Responses to “The Ransom Note”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    How is the job search going?

  2. Blogger THATGUY_HEATH 

    Got a second job at Target...so far it's good. I figure I should have my Powerbook and all the accessories in a couple of months. Read about it in my entry titled, "Attention Target team Members"
    Mahalo

  3. Blogger Jason Hamilton 

    My radio site ought to cure up some boredom. http://radio.jasonshamilton.com

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3