You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Games. The Curse & the Shift.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's the email argument that This Man had with J last night. I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Note the grammatical errors and misspelled words are his, not This Man's.

>>Hey J, how's it going?
>>Aren't you sleepy?
>>No, but I will be soon...did you get my message today?
>>wat (sic) message papi? is it anything verry (sic) inportant (sic)? no I did not sorry, I was
cleaning all day runing (sic) earens (sic) n stuff.
>>No, just called you to say hey!
>>I just got it were you going to take me to lunch?
>>LOL...that wasn't the plan. I just hadn't heard from you that's all.
>>what now? to direct for you? or shal (sic) we start playing games?
That's where the shift happened. I'm still trying to figure out if I did anything to create this.
Here's my response to his last message.
>>WTF is this playing games bullshit that you like to accuse me of? J, if I was going to play
games with you, I'm pretty sure you would've figured it out by now. I just don't get you--and frankly, it's starting to piss me off. It's just like all of a sudden things have shifted between you and me and I don't know if I like where this is going. But I will say this, I'm not about playing some fucking game with you and the fact that you would even think that bothers me. So maybe, this might be something that we need to sit down and talk about so we can get this out of the way and move on. Don't you think? You have my number.
This will be a phone call or meeting that This Man knows I will not be late for.

Stay tuned...
Mahalo


0 Responses to “Games. The Curse & the Shift.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3