You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Mother******!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com To all Mothers, Grandmother, Mother-in-Laws, Godmothers and Baby Mamas, This Man would like to say Happy Mothers Day!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In Loving Memory of
Martin, the Red Betta Fighting Fish
(September 2004 - May 2005)
You were more than a living room accessory; you were also my favorite pet.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Mother******!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3