You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



It was supposed to be so easy!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Okay, readers, pay attention because this entry is going to move kinda fast and it's going to hop all over the place so just stick with This Man and enjoy. Let's start with yesterday afternoon, shall we.
  • Spent the whole day cleaning the house because L was expecting company and frankly, we'd been living like pigs for the past couple of weeks. Since it was a super early, practically don't go to work day, it wasn't a big deal.
  • This Man finally turned in all of my Target flair. I went and picked up my last piece of paycheck and went ahead and gave them back their discount card, access badge and my cute little nametag. Immediately raced to the bank to cash the check because I owed L 60 bucks and she wasn't going to rest and I needed to do some shopping.
  • After racing back home, paying L the money I owed her, grabbing a quick bite to eat and changing my clothes, This Man was at the mall, searching for a good birthday gift for my dear friend, S (found some awesome gifts for her at Pottery Barn & ZGallerie--WOOHOO!).
  • Once I got back home, This Man made a big to do about making sure that S's gift were wrapped perfect! And to make that so bad, L got soooo jealous that I used wrapping paper with ladybugs on it that she actually had the gall to blog about it. I swear, she has some serious issues, but I love her to death! You can read her entry here.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Around 11 o'clock, met L's other boyfriend whom we call, KXYX and dashed off to Bourbon Street. I knew there was a small chance that I would run into J so I spent more time than normal making sure This Man was pulled together and looking great. And sure that one guy outside of Bourbon Street didn't recognize that it Jimmy Hendrix on my tee shirt and practically believe it when This Man told him that it was Lauryn Hill, but my jeans fit right, the shoes worked and I had a killer smile working for me! (Really, I did!)
  • I didn't run into J at Bourbon, but I did run into his friends and they were just as happy to see me as I was to see them. K and H are one of the nicest couples I've ever met and just watching the way they are with each other kinda makes This Man optimistic about finding someone eventually and spending 7+ years with him. So after getting caught up on what's been going on, the conversation did move to J and what happened on that dreadful night (see The Gift and the Curse). And I know This Man probably broke several rules of gay protocol by even hanging out with the friends of a guy that I was with, but they are nice and I enjoyed their company. I'm also sure that I broke another gay mans' rule by talking about what happened between J and me and explaining everything from my perspective.
  • Hung out with K and H and some of their friends, drinking and standing around (Did I mention that Bourbon Street is a S& M bar--stand and model).
  • It was as everyone was leaving and we were still standing, modeling & talking that I met the sexy and hot Latin named M. With a killer smile, awesome pecs and a hand that stayed on This Man's ass, M had This Man won over before he even got to say hello. Here's the crazy part, he was into me too--oh, and he was with someone! Fortunately, they were just friends, he explained and that it was nothing. It didn't matter because I was loving the eye contact and even I, who usually has a permanent scowl planted on my grille was beaming from ear to ear. K and H noticed it right away and they weren't surprised when, after groping M's chest while he gropped This Man's ass, I practically begged H to get his number for me. I was definitely interested. (I'm hoping to get that number this week and definitely set something up.)
  • Bourbon closed shortly after one and This Man dashed across town to Rich's. I was already on a kick and the last thing I wanted to do was call it a night. Got to Rich's and buddied up with the bartender, who kept the drinks flowing. Rich's was packed and This Man was smashed! I saw my favorite Muscle-Asian- GoGo Boy-fuckbuddy grinding to the hard music. Downed another Bombay Sapphire & Red Bull. Closed out Rich's, grabbed some quesadillas at La Fuente, met an awesome guy from Poland and finally, got up and headed home.
  • Well, This Man did make it home in one piece! L's company had left and I was about to chat with her for a while but her tired ass was sleepy. So who better to take a cue from, right? This Man finally after all of that, laid down and collapsed into a deep somber.
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mahalo
(these pics are clearly the result of what happens when This Man is allowed to run wild in ZGallerie unsupervised---you should see the ones that I didn't publish)


1 Responses to “It was supposed to be so easy!”

  1. Blogger a_diva_in_red 

    That pick is to DIE for. How much???? The Staircase???

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link